We Stand Behind all of our Products with our Limited 5 Year Warranty
EMPIRE CONSTRUCTION of Sunrise, Florida warrants that the Bertha Storm and Home Security Shutter Systems and each of its component parts are free from defects in workmanship and materials (except as otherwise provided below) for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase, subject to and on the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth. Empire Construction or will remedy the defect pursuant to the terms of this limited warranty. Empire Construction will repair or replace the warranted product on the following terms: 5 Year Limited Warranty from date of Sale First through fifth year: All parts free of charge except rolling shutter motors and manual rolling shutter operating compents which carry a full 3 year warranty. The following items are EXCLUDED from this limited warranty:
1. Settlement of the home or building.
2. Misuse or Abuse
3. Acts of God, including, flood, lightning, fire, tornadoes and earthquakes.
4. Improper Installation.
5. Failure to provide necessary maintenance and cleaning.
6. Allowing an unauthorized trade to attempt repair of shutters.
7. Shipping of parts or shutters.
8. Labor to install parts.
The following conditions shall not be deemed to be defects covered by this limited warranty:
1. Normal weathering of powder coated finish.
2. Water seepage through shutter system while closed during strong wind and rain storms.
3. Failure of multiple rolling shutters operated off a single control to align horizontally when raised or lowered.
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, EMPIRE CONSTRUCTION, MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE EMPIRE CONSTRUCTION BERTHA STORM AND HOME SECURITY SHUTTERS. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR OTHERWISE, APPLICABLE TO TO EMPIRE CONSTRUCTION BERTHA STORM AND HOME SECURITY SHUTTERS, SHALL EXPIRE ON THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
EMPIRE CONSTRUCTION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PURCHASER OR OTHER WARRANTY HOLDER FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THE EMPIRE CONSTRUCTION BERTHA STORM AND HOME SECURITY SHUTTER SYSTEM. THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID IF CLAIMS ARE NOT MADE WITHIN (30) DAYS OF THE DATE THAT YOU KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE CLAIMED DEFECT.
CLAIMS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING AND WITH SPECIFICITY TO: EMPIRE CONSTRUCTION 10871 NW 52ND ST. SUNRISE, FL 33351. YOUR CONTRACT OR SIGNED SALES ORDER MUST BE INCLUDED WITH YOU CLAIM.